Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Top The Cops




Cops are at the track too. They are there for safety and to make sure no problems arise. They are also there to race. They are in full uniform and have their real everyday patrol cars reading to line up. Unfortunately not everyone can race them. Only the high school kids can. Regardless seeing them race is quite interesting and it promotes high school students to race in a safe environment and come on, what high school student wouldn't want to race a cop. I would love to as well unfortunately that will not be happening. The cop cars are not that fast, I know I could beat them but to able to say you had a drag race with a cop would be something I would add to my bucket list. The concept behind it is what counts, I think its a good idea because it takes away the urge to race on the street where you can crash, loose control, or worse hit a pedestrian. Especially since high school kids don’t know the consequences that could lead to racing on the street, I know I didn't when I was in high school. Top the Cops in my personal opinion is good idea, it gets kids to the track and once you race there you start to realize how dangerous street racing is and it kind gets it out of your system; that urge to race.


No comments:

Post a Comment